MVP Insider highlights program enrollment updates, current research studies and general health care information about the diseases impacting our Veteran community.
Issue 8, Fall 2020
MVP has continued to stay connected to over 825,000 Veteran partners throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are truly stronger together. Please take a look for more 2020 highlights, including:
- COVID-19 research
- Inclusivity within MVP
- How MVP data is helping Veterans
- Publications and scientific findings from MVP
Issue 7, Fall 2019
MVP hit 800,000 Veteran partners. Check out other exciting MVP highlights from 2019:
- MVP is now online!
- New eligibility criteria for MVP
- VA’s Technology Transfer Program
- Recently published projects on genes and health
Pictured: Veterans Health Administration Executive in Charge, Richard A. Stone, M.D., joins the Million Veteran Program with the help of National Program Coordinator, Sandhya Subramanian.